Consume plenty of fluids (especially in warmer weather). Fluids can come from water, tea, coffee, soups, fruits and vegetables.
Creative ways to incorporate more fluids into your diet
- Get a special water bottle that you can carry with you while you are on the go.
- Add lemon, lime or orange wedges, or a favorite sliced fruit, to your jug or glass of water to perk up the flavor
- Drink unsweetened water-based beverages such as coffee or tea
- Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Consider adding a small bowl of soup to dinner or lunch
Some examples of fluid-filled fruits and vegetables