We are looking at the connections between yogurt and immune response, infectious disease, susceptibility to cancer, inflammatory markers, cardiovascular and metabolic risk factors, energy metabolism and cognitive function.
Evidence that dietary lycopene may prevent high fat diet-promoted liver cancer incidence, recently published in the journal Cancer Prevention Research
We invite people of all ages and backgrounds to participate in exciting nutrition research studies being conducted here at the HNRCA. Learn more about being involved and our current studies…
Welcome to HNRCA
- Why Some of Us Are Fat, and Others Aren’t
- After Pediatric Cancer
- A Reason to Be Choosy About Fat
- Bacteria, Economics and Our Aging Population
- What's So Great About Yogurt?
- Tufts University Researchers Identify Mechanism Involved in Causing Cataracts in Mice
- The Real Problem with Eating Out
- Little Change Seen in Fast Food Portion Size, Product Formulation between 1996 and 2013