Drinking sugar-sweetened beverages daily may increase the risk for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), according to a recent HNRCA study.
We invite people of all ages and backgrounds to participate in exciting nutrition research studies being conducted here at the HNRCA. Learn more about being involved and our current studies…
Welcome to HNRCA
- Ever Wonder: Why Do We Have Cravings?
- Daily Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Habit Linked to Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Why Some of Us Are Fat, and Others Aren’t
- After Pediatric Cancer
- A Reason to Be Choosy About Fat
- Bacteria, Economics and Our Aging Population
- What's So Great About Yogurt?
- Tufts University Researchers Identify Mechanism Involved in Causing Cataracts in Mice