This new research could have a significant impact on reducing the incidence of and morbidity from infection, which is a major public health problem in older adults.
Nia Bissanti has volunteered for 67 studies over the past 30 years at the HNRCA.
See the 2016 schedule of seminar speakers and videos of past speakers!
Welcome to HNRCA
- Study shows zinc supplement boosted serum zinc levels and immunity in older adults
- Tufts researchers find meals at 92 percent of dining establishments tip the scales
- A Nutrition Policy Balancing Act
- High folic acid intake in aged mice causes a lowered immune response
- The Rewards of Being Studied
- Bugs Against Disease
- Study in Mice Suggests Coconut Oil Can Control Overgrowth of a Fungal Pathogen in GI Tract
- Eat, Sleep and Be Healthy