Our work fosters better understanding of the aging process and identifies the best nutrition, physical activity and healthy living choices that encourage vitality.
New research published in the Journal of Nutrition finds that regular intake of sugary beverages, but not diet soda, is associated with prediabetes.
Welcome to HNRCA
- Stanley Gershoff, Founding Dean of Nutrition School, at 92
- Isoflavones in food associated with reduced mortality for women with some breast cancers
- New study suggests that eating whole grains increases metabolism and calorie loss
- Eating whole grains led to modest improvements in gut microbiota and immune response
- The Connection Between Wheat and Bone Loss
- Nutritional considerations for healthy aging and reduction in age-related chronic disease
- Common Food Pigment May Fight Cancer
- Nutrition Challenges as We Age