Our next Talk and Taste, Cooking with Cranberries, will be September 27th. Learn about nutritional properties of, growing and cooking with with this evergreen berry!
VIDEO: PhD student Hat Sawaengrsi talks about her research on the effects of excess folic acid on our immune system.
There is new additional evidence involving HNRCA research that physical activity can improve the independence of older adults. Click the image to read the press release.
Dr. Alice Lichtenstein talks with Tufts Now on the first Nutrition Facts label upgrade since its creation 20 years ago.
Oats appear to subdue the process associated with the development of atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries).
The HNRCA and the Massachusetts Horticultural Society are combining resources to raise vegetables in a new indoor garden in the lobby. Read more about the partnership and the garden by clicking on the image.
An interview with Dr. Barbara Shukitt-Hale of the Neuroscience and Aging Lab, on her recent publication “Coffee, but not caffeine, has positive effects on cognition and psychomotor behavior in aging”
We invite people of all ages and backgrounds to participate in exciting nutrition research studies being conducted here at the HNRCA. Learn more about being involved and our current studies…
Welcome to HNRCA
- Body by Smartphone
- Researchers Identify Mechanism That Could Help Old Muscle Grow
- Simin Meydani Begins Term as President of the American Society for Nutrition
- Saturated Fat Intake May Influence a Person’s Expression of Genetic Obesity Risk
- Tufts University Nutrition Scientist Becomes President of the American Society for Nutrition
- Study proves physical activity helps maintain mobility in older adults
- New Friedman School Dean
- Forget Pizza