Consume plenty of fluids (especially in warmer weather). Fluids can come from water, tea, coffee, soups, fruits and vegetables.
Creative ways to incorporate more fluids into your diet:
• Get a special water bottle that you can carry with you while you are on the go.
• Add a lemon, lime or orange wedges, or a favorite sliced fruit to your jug or glass of water to perk up the flavor
• Drink unsweetened water-based beverages such as coffee or tea
• Increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
• Consider adding a small bowl of soup to dinner or have soup for lunch
Some examples of fluid-filled fruits and vegetables: